- Antique and Collectible Pre-1800
- One Of A Kind Unusual & Exotic Gift
- Tibetan Sacred Relic to Benefit All Sentient Beings
- Home or Office Display to Support Free Tibet & Nepal
- 13.5 x 2.25 x 1.25 Inches TantricBuddhistRelics ***** Rating
The flaming sword symbolizes the knowledge that severs & burns away the knot of ignorance. In addition, it can keep danger at bay. It is used by Jizo, a bodhisattva who goes fearlessly anywhere his help is needed by those on the path to enlightenment. He has a special affinity for women, children & travelers. He is characterized by benevolence, determination & unflagging optimism. Jizo is considered a divine advocate, as his pleas can overturn judgements. He comes to the aid od the condemned by
CHRISTIE'S INDIA HIMALAYA TIBET NEPAL ART PAL COLLECTIO
Tibet: Life, Myth and Art
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
Not What You Are Looking For? Try A New Search...