- Self-spinning Tibetan prayer wheel w/ solar panel; Does not require electricity.
- Comes with a beautiful padded case
- Cylindrical vessel has Om Mani Padme Hum mantra of compassion in both Tibetan & Sanskrit
- Om Mani Padme Hum is the Great Six Syllable Mantra of Chenrezig, the Bodhisattva of Compassion. It is the most widely practiced mantra of Tibetan Buddhism & is known to have great power to bestow peace & wisdom.
- A beautiful addition to your home or office, or a perfect novelty gift. Place this eco-friendly prayer wheel in a well-lit window sill & watch it spin throughout the day, emitting blessings and prayers of well-being & compassion. Also works without sunlight if placed near a bright lamp.
Prayer wheels have been a part of Tibetan culture for many centuries and are an essential element of Tibetan Buddhism. The cylindrical vessel contains thousands of prayers which are emitted when the wheel is spun. The act of spinning a prayer wheel is thought to be equivalent to reciting/speaking the prayers. Thus, using prayer wheels is considered to be a spiritual practice which purifies karma, dispels negativity, increases compassion, & benefits all living beings around us.
List Price: $ 59.00
Fine Old Chinese Tibetan Brass Seated Buddha Sakyamuni Statue Art NICE NR
1928 Vintage INDIA Darjeeling Lama Ghum Monastery Tibetan Photo Art By HURLIMANN
More Tibetan Art Products
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
Not What You Are Looking For? Try A New Search...