- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Most durable, mat on the market; designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- No PVC or toxic plasticizers
- 71 inches long, 26 inches wide, 5mm thick; scent free (after initial break-in period)
The Manduka eKO mat is a great choice for those who want a high-performance, durable yoga mat and are passionate about protecting our planet. The top surface is an innovative, proprietary closed-cell natural rubber while the sea-grass texture finish and superior cushioning are kind to your body and the environment. This natural rubber mat uses a toxic-free softening process and is free of foaming agents and plasticizers. The eKO represents a bright future for yoga mats - it leaves behind no foot
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
Not What You Are Looking For? Try A New Search...